Please help a beginner

rybaby1979
Hi everyone! Please don't hate me for my sheer ignorance about fixing my code. I'm trying to build a website using dreamweaver and want to incorporate shadowbox to display some quicktime movies.  I have been messing with the code for more hours than I want to count now, but I'm still having problems.  Here's a link to the page:  www.generalassemblypictures.com/projects.htm

And my here are my issues...

1. Shadowbox doesn't work at all in IE
2. Shadowbox works in Safari, but there's a big 1 inch border at the top of the screen now.
3. Shadowbox works in Firefox, but when you click the "Scenes from Untitled Karaoke Documentary" link, the background doesn't go dark.

Remember that I'm truly a beginner and the fact that I've gotten this far with shadowbox should be considered a minor victory.  Please take a look at my code and if you can help me work out the problems, I'd be extremely grateful.

Re: Please help a beginner

IchDu
I just say:

please read the other posts before you open a new threat!

Re: Please help a beginner

rybaby1979
I'm sorry, please explain.  Do I need to add this piece of html somewhere in my code?

Re: Please help a beginner

IchDu
Yes, you have to put it on the top of the html file. BEFORE the <html> tag.