Please! small add on gallerymode and frame

Please! small add on gallerymode and frame

Ax-2
Thanx for you stuff that i sue with pictureflow it run ok

BUT my users report me every time the same problem

The way to close box and moreover the small texts below the box in gallery mode are completely blocking some users/

Its small hard to read and not obvious for non web experimented people!

Please oucl u just pus a thing more universal and clear like in this box

http://www.phatfusion.net/multibox/

WHAT I SUGGEST:
Just a CROSS and some left and right arrows that pop when surrounding the frame

Simple universal (non languages) and efficient !:

Re: Please! small add on gallerymode and frame

Wizzud
I hate to ask an obvious question, but ... why not just use multibox then, if that does everything you need it to?