Postion of shadow box

almog
Hi I wanted to know if it possible to have the position of the shadowbox relative to the scroll bar, What happens is when I scroll to the bottom of the page and I click on a link which shows the shadow box it opens up in the middle of the page so I have to scroll back up to see the photo or swf. I think that most users with low screen resolution well miss the photo or swf and second it looks/feels wired. Any help well be appreciated
Thanks
almog

Re: Postion of shadow box

Wizzud
If your page has a valid DOCTYPE the shadowbox should display centred in the viewport.
If it still doesn't, please make an example page web-accessible, and give an indication of the browser and OS that exhibit the problem.

Re: Postion of shadow box

almog
Hi thanks , yea the doc type is not valid however I can not change the doc type because the site is aspx
I well try to make a web version able but at this time we a currently testing this out on are testing site which is closed to the public because of product specials that are on line. If you know of any other way to fix this problem with out changing the doc type it would be appreciated.
Thanks
almog

Re: Postion of shadow box

Wizzud
Sorry, don't think I can help then. (You could try other similar apps, such as Lightbox, Highslide, etc, but you may run into the same problem).
Umm ... forgive me for asking but I'm totally ignorant as far as aspx is concerned - why does using aspx prevent the use of a valid doctype?