Prevent Shadowbox from opening after jquery event

mcn

Prevent Shadowbox from opening after jquery event

mcn
I have some images which are linked to videos which are displayed within the shadowbox. The images are draggable enabled by jquery, but when the mouse is released after dragging it, shadowbox opens the video.
I would like to prevent shadowbox opening after dragging. I achieved individuating the element which has been dragged by the hasClass() method/function? of jquery. But there is no way to prevent shadowbox opening the video.

The linked images of the videos have the rel attribute. This is the javascript code:
 $('.vidd').draggable();
                     if ($(.vidd).hasClass('ui-draggable-dragging')){
                            Shadowbox.close // i tried also .remove(); .stop(); .disable();
                     }

but all this does not prevent shadowbox opening the video.

link is: http://www.juliana-lorenzi.com/videos.html

Does anybody has a clue how to prevent shadowbox from opening?

Re: Prevent Shadowbox from opening after jquery event

Midhun
Is here anybody to answer above question? I'm also in same situation.