Problem with SB,no errors but still doesn't appear, please help

Problem with SB,no errors but still doesn't appear, please help

hogash
Hello, I have this page: http://www.myfile.ro/triumf/html/ If anybody can just look at the code, i simply can't understand why it doesnt show SB, because there are no errors. Thanks in advance! Marius.

Re: Problem with SB,no errors but still doesn't appear, please help

Wizzud
I can't see anything obviously wrong - so I don't know why it isn't working!

The only thing I can suggest is to strip down the html to just the one link, remove the body onload, remove all the MM___ script functions ... and just get Shadowbox to work.
Once Shadowbox is working on the minimal page, then you can gradually add back in the stuff removed and see when it breaks.