Problem with code...can't get it working?

Problem with code...can't get it working?

rvs0002
Hi guys:
Like many others, when clicking the link my image shows up in another page with no shadowbox. I looked at many others having the same problems, but their solutions do not seem to be helping me. Here is my code for my head and then below how I have coded my link...can anyone help? Thanks a lot!

<head>
<title>Services</title>
<link href="style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link rel="shadowbox/stylesheet" type="text/css" href="shadowbox.css">

<li>View all photos</li>

Re: Problem with code...can't get it working?

rvs0002

Re: Problem with code...can't get it working?

ltooz
<link rel="shadowbox/stylesheet" type="text/css" href="shadowbox.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="shadowbox/shadowbox.js"></script>
Can you see you didn't have the correct path of your shadowbox.css, it should be href="shadowbox/shadowbox.css"

Unless you placed both of those css and js files in different locations?

Cheers,

Louis

Re: Problem with code...can't get it working?

rvs0002
Thanks Louis. After looking again at my code, I realized I added the "shadowbox/" to the word "stylesheet" for some reason instead of correctly adding it to the href! Thanks for catching me on that.