Problems with IE7

loll
Hi,

Having some trouble with shadowBox and IE7, I have my shadowbox up and working, it works in Safari, Firefox,Opera,Ie6 and IE8. But it doesn't work properly in IE7.

On all the others, when I click on the link that opens the shadowbox, it is black with a white border (as it should, but in IE7 the screen goes black, but the page that loads in the shadowbox, is behind the shadowbox (which has no white border and no title or Close link). It looks like it is actually below the orginal page i came from . eg. When you look at the page, you can see original page behind the shadowbox as expect, but then to see the page that should be loaded into the shadowbox, i have to scroll down, I see the footer of the orginal page, then under that is the header and the main part of the page that should be loading into the shadowbox. I dont understand why its doing this, its weird.

Anyone know what might be wrong?

Re: Problems with IE7

daveshadow
I am having the same problem....see the following link and try clicking on Contact Us in the top right hand corner:

http://www.52ofthebest.com/advertising

It works perfectly in Firefox but IE7 extends the page further down than it is designed and you can only half see the shadowbox window which is sitting behind the faded screen in the background.

Can anyone help us?

Re: Problems with IE7

daveshadow
Solution was found in post: IE7 Bugs by Crashspeeder