Properly crediting Shadowbox

charlie
I am very new to javascript/CSS/HTML and I feel like this is kind of a dumb question but where can I find out how to properly credit Shadowbox? As I understand it, I also need to credit the makers of Lightbox, LightWindow and JW FLV Player and I just want to make sure that I do it correctly. Thank you.

Re: Properly crediting Shadowbox

bmccune
From my understanding you simply need to leave the comments in the code and if you want you could always add a link to the shadowbox website. For non-commercial use you simply need to use the script and leave the code with all the proper rights in tact. For commercial use you would need to get a license. I don't believe you need to put a banner or anything like that on your site. I could be wrong.....

Re: Properly crediting Shadowbox

charlie
As it turns out, it was a really dumb question but thank you for your reply.

I didn't realize that the js text I was looking for was automatically included as part of the shadowbox app until I looked at my site with firebug. Oh well, I'm learning.

Thanks again though.