QT Movies Not Playing In Shadowbox for Safari

QT Movies Not Playing In Shadowbox for Safari

Adam McMillan
I've been using Shadowbox for a while with Jquery and love it. We've been using it with JWplayer for flv, swf and mov.

When I try to display MOV or MP4 videos in the shadowbox, it doesn't work in Safari. Chrome and Firefox work fine and the videos themselves play okay in the Safari browser, just not when launched in a Shadowbox.

I get the QT logo indefinitely and the video never loads. Have you ever seen this? Any ideas?

Re: QT Movies Not Playing In Shadowbox for Safari

manfer
If you are using the jw player that comes with shadowbox, which now is more than a year old version, I suggest to try upgrading it.

The jw player is the file player.swf included with shadowbox. Go to jw player official site and download the actual version of the player. Then replace the older version.