Quarter page view of html link in window?

Quarter page view of html link in window?

geoffreybaker@cox.net
I get a weird error trying to run shadowbox on drupal 7. I installed the correct plugin etc. (This worked fine in Drupal 6 btw).
Now when I use a link with rel="shadowbox" the screen opens to the correct square but then it loads about one quarter of the page, with scrollbars... while the rest of it remains black.
I've looked at the code and it appears clean. (I use TinyMCE as an editor but click the HTML link to manually add 'rel="shadowbox" ' into the source code. Checking the page shows it showing up correctly ....

Is this a known bug or can anyone see what I'm doing wrong? Like I said, this worked fine in my install of drupal 6 but in this new version its a total failure..
I'm including the entire page's source code and a screenshot of what I see here:

sourcecode.txtscreenshot.jpg

Re: Quarter page view of html link in window?

geoffreybaker@cox.net
More testing reveals this to be a specific conflict with the theme "Corporateclean". It works fine in other themes. As Corporateclean comes with a hardcoded slideshow viewer I suspect the issue lies with their javascript. My workaround: I'm abandoning corporateclean and will notify them of the issue. Thanks.