Referencing image from an external source

Referencing image from an external source

IrishManInUSA
We host our images on a third party (Scene7) and I was wondering if this framework could be used on images that don't necessarily reside on the web server?

Re: Referencing image from an external source

Nailkita
Bumping this up since I'm having the same issue, and couldn't find other threads for this.

Normally we do host our images in the same location, but in some cases we may need to host images elsewhere, and I don't understand why the shadowbox pops up with just "loading" forever.