Request - Shadowbox to open Divx movies (.avi, .xvid, .divx)

Request - Shadowbox to open Divx movies (.avi, .xvid, .divx)

neocorps
Hello,

  I've been using Shadowbox a few months now and i think this is a great app.

  I was just wondering if shadowbox can play "qt, flv, and wmp" why not divx, it could be a neat player, at least i would use it many times.

  what do u all think?

Re: Request - Shadowbox to open Divx movies (.avi, .xvid, .divx)

neocorps
anyone has an opinion to give about this?.

how about mjijackson?

Re: Request - Shadowbox to open Divx movies (.avi, .xvid, .divx)

CoolVideo.SE

I also wonder deaply if we can implant DivX videos in the Shadowbox?!

Is would be a "perfect" world if Mr. MJJ would help us to uppgrade script or show how us to do it correctly please...

Encl. ex.  http://fearfactor.se/indexdivx.html  or visit  http://www.coolvideo.se

ATBRgs,

J.S.Roman / SWEDEN