SB seems to forget handleOversize:'drag' in a large window

SB seems to forget handleOversize:'drag' in a large window

ArsGnomonica
Hi folks,
playing with Shadowbox 2.0 (in IE7) I found what could be a bug...
If an image for which we set handleOversize:'drag' is entirely contained in the browser window, SB seems to "forget" that setting (since it doesn't need it, effectively, in that condition); but if we reduce the same window and the image can't be entirely contained in it any more, being cut, we cannot drag it...

Re: SB seems to forget handleOversize:'drag' in a large window

The drag layer is not initialized when the image player is first loaded, and is therefore not present when the browser window shrinks. I guess this could possibly be considered a bug, but it's such an edge case...after all, if the user's view is large enough to load the entire image in the first place, why would they then shrink their browser window and want to drag the thing? I may look into changing this behavior for the next release, but I'm not making any guarantees.