SWF in ShadowboxJS don't work with Opera

SWF in ShadowboxJS don't work with Opera

limnique
Hello, I had a following problem. Display SWF object does not work in browser Opera. There is an empty window. In what there can be a problem?

Here an example:
http://zombiehouse.ru/flashgames/zombiegrinder-60000-2458/

Press on big word "ИГРАТЬ".

In browsers Firefox and Chrome all works.

Re: SWF in ShadowboxJS don't work with Opera

Wizzud
Doc type should be the first non-blank line on the page.
Beyond that ... ?

Re: SWF in ShadowboxJS don't work with Opera

limnique
Well now DOCTYPE is first non-blank line, but SWF object still don't work in Opera.

I use this DOCTYPE:

If you type the swf url directly into the browser bar, does it work then? (It doesn't for me, on Opera 9.64).

Re: SWF in ShadowboxJS don't work with Opera

limnique
Yes, directly pasting link work for me, but in use with ShadowboxJS nothing change. Opera 10.10.
Wizzud, by the way thx for helping me :)

P.S. After I fix DOCTYPE thing, SWF objects began to work normally in IE8. Before that it was similar with Opera.

P.P.S. Also I have some problem with networking in SWF objects on Chrome and IE8. Firefox work correctly.

Re: SWF in ShadowboxJS don't work with Opera

Wizzud
Well, my IE7 also has a problem with it (it doesn't want to go beyond Loading of Level 6207).
I'm afraid the only thing I can suggest is that you sort out your page and get it to validate ... and I'm aware that you are using WordPress so that may not be as straightforward as it sounds.

[ You currently have HTML floating in no-mans-land, between the HTML start tag and the HEAD start tag. You have also chosen an HTML doc type, but included an xml namespace attribute on the HTML tag and self-terminating LINK/META/IMG tags. ]