Schema for modifying skins

build
G'day All,
I need some help with setting up a schema to represent the SB skin

see:
http://www.web.build.id.au/shadowbox/skinschema/skinschema.html

Among other things the centre alignment works in IE but not FF.

also the info_inner, counter and nav are not quite right.

remember this is a schema to visualise not a skin (css + html).

Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

beers,
build

Re: Schema for modifying skins

Nerone
great build!
i was looking exactly for this

now i have to realize how to move the close button elsewhere
i've seen the tutorial on your (great) website but the skin.js returns me a 404 error

Re: Schema for modifying skins

harringg
Thanks for that.  I just found this support forum and was looking where in the CSS to edit the content text and your layout helps to better understand where to modify skin settings in the Shadowbox.

Thanks

Re: Schema for modifying skins

Celia
Hi Build,