Shadow in Firefox?

Webby58
I have incorporated Shadowbox into my web site. Works great  in EI but does not work in Firefox. Any thoughts.

http://www.classic-havoc.com/video.html

Bob

Re: Shadow in Firefox?

no64
... did you uploaded the FLV Player... I can't see the movies, only get the FLV code

Re: Shadow in Firefox?

Webby58
Found the problem, amazing what a good nites sleep will do. While I was working with code on my page Dreamweaver updated the links to the flies on my hard drive. For what ever reason opening the page on my site in IE still worked but Firefore didn't like. Changing the paths to the files on server fixed everthing.
All is good and lov'in this little script.

Bob

The Script in Action