Quantcast

ShadowBox JS Doesn't scroll on mobile - Help

ShadowBox JS Doesn't scroll on mobile - Help

eco_emilio
Hello,
I just installed ShadowBox JS into a WordPress 3.6 installation.  It works perfectly on desktop, but when I view the ShadowBox on an iPhone, when you "scroll" the content in the shadowbox remains fixed and the underlying page scrolls instead.

Is there a fix for this?

Thank you,

Re: ShadowBox JS Doesn't scroll on mobile - Help

goma
I have the same problem, can somebody help me ?

Re: ShadowBox JS Doesn't scroll on mobile - Help

schmelik
did you try iScroll?