ShadowBox with html – detecting shadowbox - google

ShadowBox with html – detecting shadowbox - google

Andres
Hi,

I’m using shadowbox to show html content.

Sometimes Internet users go directly to that content through Google, and I’m ok with that. But I would like to place a button on these pages, like “back to home”, for that cases.

But if I put the button, when displayed by shadowbox the button is also showed, when you press it you go back to the main page but…inside the shadowbox frame, of course.

Could you suggest something for this ?

Thanks,

Andres