Shadowbox 2 won't instantiate

joechellman
Greetings,

I feel very silly.  I have a static build of Shadowbox 2 with jQuery, and I can't get the blasted thing to work.  I imagine I'm missing something small, but I've been banging my head against the wall about long enough now, so it's time to ask for help.

Here's a sample.  The idea is you click the link and the movie plays.  Right now, I click the movie, and it loads by itself, no shadowbox.

http://chellman.org/tincan/shadowbox/

Any help would be much appreciated.

Re: Shadowbox 2 won't instantiate

Wizzud
I can't see any evidence that your stylesheet is loading, and you should be calling Shadowbox.init(); - note the brackets!

Re: Shadowbox 2 won't instantiate

joechellman
Ah ha, yes.  I was missing the rel=stylesheet in the link tag, and the parens on init().  Thanks much.