Shadowbox JS WordPress Plugin Not Layering Correctly.

Shadowbox JS WordPress Plugin Not Layering Correctly.

Joshua Barnett
I'm using the Shadowbox JS WordPress Plugin on my blog but there's currently a bug which is that the banner and anything in the <header> tag isn't underneath the Shadowbox Overlay. How do I solve this? is there some sort of tag I need to move about the <header> tag or is there an option in Shadowbox JS WordPress Plugin settings?

Here's an example of the bug, click on the ParaLayer link then scroll to the top of the page you'll notice the banner is over the top of the Shadowbox Overlay.

http://caffeinatednightmare.com/blog/january-project-paralayer/

Thanks in advance, :)