Shadowbox Wordpress Plugin with Ajax Advanced Page Loader

Shadowbox Wordpress Plugin with Ajax Advanced Page Loader

Ekin
Hi guys,

I think this problem is able to be fixed easily, but I m not really well informed about Javascript so I would like to ask you something.

I m using Ajax Advanced Page Loader (AAPL)-Plugin for Wordpress, to load my content in a specific div via Ajax. The problem is , when I got an element which should be opened with shadowbox and is in the defined specific div, it wont function.

The AAPL Plugin gives himself the oppurtunity to insert "Reload-Codes" to solve these kinds of problems. Like I said, I dont know anyhow I could reload the shadowbox properly.

So please, if some of you guys could check out what I need to do and tell me. It would be very very nice :)

Link to the gallery on my page: http://demosite.square7.ch/joa2/?cat=8

AAPL-Plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-ajax-page-loader/
Some examples of Reload-Codes (for other Plugins) : http://software.resplace.net/WordPress/AAPL/reload-codes/