Shadowbox Works when inside the original folder....

Shadowbox Works when inside the original folder....

MTaylor
Hello, I have been trying to get shadowbox to work on other pages without having to keep the page inside the "shadowbox 2.0" folder. I have two identical pages setup, but shadowbox only works when I have it located in the original folder. If I locate my page anywhere else, it quits working...I am using Dreamweaver CS3. I have have gone through the proper steps to link the CSS and JS files...here are the two links.

This is the link that does not work outside of the Shadowbox2.0 folder that was downloaded.
http://crafterstn.com/index-Norman2.html

This is the same page, but located inside of the Shadowbox2.0 Folder...and it works.
http://crafterstn.com/shadowbox-2.0/index-Norman2.html

So, I guess my main question is "does the page have to be located in the shadowbox2.0 folder for it to work?" If I created 10 different shadowboxes on various pages, would they all have to be located in the shadowbox2.0 folder...if not, how can I get them to work in other folders...

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Re: Shadowbox Works when inside the original folder....

Wizzud
This is a simple paths problem, where the skin, player and language files were not being found.

Re: Shadowbox Works when inside the original folder....

MTaylor
Thanks for your help, yes it was a simple fix....I kept over looking it.....