Shadowbox affecting swf on page

RRasco-2
I have implemented shadowbox into an SMF mod I have been working on, however, I noticed after installing the mod on my site, that my flash header is having issues in FF2.  The top portion of the flash header is being chopped off.  And actually, if you scroll, the top keeps covering the flash, almost like its a margin or padding issue.  After you open an image using shadowbox, the header is fixed, but any page I include shadowbox on is having the header affected.  Any idea what would cause this, or how to fix it?

All the image on this page use shadowbox:
http://www.cbrextreme.com/forum/index.php?action=garage;sa=view_vehicle;VID=12

Re: Shadowbox affecting swf on page

vgsangiuliano
I had the same problem and really would like to get some helps.
Some time ago on another website i used lightbox and solved the problem of the disappearing of my swf top setting wmode parameter. With shadowbox it doesn't work. So when an image is overlayed to the html page the fading is ok on all but the swf top that disappears.
How can i solve this problem?
Thanks

Re: Shadowbox affecting swf on page

RRasco-2
I fixed my issue with CSS.  I think it was a margin or display property I had to add, but I cannot find the text on it atm.  This fix was listed in the comments section somewhere.

Re: Shadowbox affecting swf on page

RRasco-2
Found it...
mjijackson wrote
Try adding display:none to the #shadowbox rule in the CSS and see if that helps.
That was on this page...

http://mjijackson.com/2008/02/12/what-do-you-use-shadowbox-for/