Shadowbox appears but no picture

Dabardevon
I would be grateful for some help.

I am a 73 year old struggling with setting up Shadowbox on our church website.

By going to http://www.palaceavenue-methodist.org.uk/archive/carols-2008/carols-2008-archive.html and clicking on a picture the Shadowbox function appears but no picture!!

Can anyone suggest what I have done wrong?

Thank you.

Re: Shadowbox appears but no picture

dataload

You have this rule in default.css which is affecting all images on the page (including those in the shadowbox)

img{border-style: solid;
    border-width: 2px;
    background-color:#819EC2;padding:3px;
    vertical-align: middle;
    float: none;
    top: 1091px;
    left: 185px;
    text-align: center;
    margin-left: 12px;
    margin-right: 12px;

Re: Shadowbox appears but no picture

Dabardevon
Thank you for your very prompt assistance which is much appreciated.

Do I take it that you are saying this should be removed from default.css then all should be well?

If that is what you are saying how will other pages of pictures such as can be found in the Gallery pages be affected?  I have not attempted to link them to Shadowbox yet.

Look forward to your further advice.

Re: Shadowbox appears but no picture

Dabardevon
Have now fixed the problem - many thanks for the help/suggestions offered.