Shadowbox closes on letter "X"

ForoctFralion
I am using shadowbox with jQuery to show a login form on my site which is housed in a hidden div.  It works fine most of the time but when you enter the letter X into a form field shadowbox closes. I'm sure someone else has experienced this but there is no mention of it in the forum.  I am using 3.0.3 with no modifications.  Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

Re: Shadowbox closes on letter "X"

ForoctFralion
Surprised that I might be the first person with this problem.  Tried to figure it out yesterday but found nothing.  I'm guessing there must be some sort of shortcut setup that when you type the letter X it closes shadowbox but I didn't find any evidence of that.

Any suggestions would be helpful. I'd prefer not to drop shadowbox because of this issue but I might have to.

Re: Shadowbox closes on letter "X"

Jamie
Take a look in shadowbox.js and remove these two lines:

case 81:
case 88:

That removes the close on x and q but leaves close on escape

Re: Shadowbox closes on letter "X"

Yunnek
Thank you..

This solution works.