Shadowbox coexisting with Google Maps API

Shadowbox coexisting with Google Maps API

bartoszdesign
hey guys,

i need some help from more experienced people.

i have recently added google maps into the contact site of my website.
as i am a fan of the shadowbox i'm using it as well all over my site for several things like galleries, opening imprints, guestbooks etc.

Currently I am experiencing a problem that Shadowbox won't coexist with Google Maps and as a result won't work.

I have googled for an solution and found one using the ajax api loader which would work, but as a result would block some of the advanced functions i have implemented in the map like custom icons and pop-ups.
So this isn't a solution neither.

Do you guys know a possible solution for this problem.

I would be very happy if someone would assist me in solving this riddle.

here a link to the page click me

thanks in advanced

Re: Shadowbox coexisting with Google Maps API

no64
...hmmm, not really a soloution, cause you also don't have your custom icons and popups

http://www.nabble.com/Google-maps-incompatibility-to17338049.html

Btw.
what "flow-pic-component" are you using on your portfolio site?