Shadowbox doesn't work (permissions on tmp directory)

Shadowbox doesn't work (permissions on tmp directory)

michelhofstee
I use shadowbox on different sites and with different providers.
All works fine and looks super.
Since this week I use shadowbox at a new provider and I have problems with shadowbox.
It simply doesn't work.

THey write me today :

The settings of "open_basedir" function can't be changed.
Your plugin uses a path that is not part of your website and can't be allowed on shared hosting.

I really don't understand this.
This is the error what occurs :

Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/tmp/minify_dab295dc72a978929ffa2df59c5ca060.gz) is not within the allowed path(s): (/www/w/o/w/wow-worldofwellness.nl:/tmp:/usr/local/share/pear/:/www/scripts/webshop/) in /www/w/o/w/wow-worldofwellness.nl/public_html/plugins/system/shadowbox/shadowbox/min/lib/Minify/Cache/File.php on line 71

Is there somebody who can help me with this problem ?

Best regards, Michel