Quantcast

Shadowbox + iframe resize addon + close button addon

Shadowbox + iframe resize addon + close button addon

arnorgauti
Hi

I´ve been struggling to get "close button add-in" to combine with "Shadowbox+iframe resize" that i have been using.

sorry for the long essay i´m writing here :)

I´ve posted two versions of pages using Shadowbox

1. http://heilsufrettir.cartland.net/labs/resize.html

This on has a link that opens a page in shadowbox, in that window i have submit button that takes the user to another page. When you press the submit button the shadowbox resizes to a smaller. I´m thinking of using this to have a form page in shadowbox and when you press the submit button, it resizes himself and a confirmation message appears "thank you for submitting!"  ....really cool

2. Now i wanted to add a close button to the shadowbox in the left corner. I founded a solution that works

here:  http://shadowbox-js.com/forum.html#nabble-td3735080

I´ve combined this solution with nr.1 solution and the close button works, but now the resize function (when you press submit button) doesn´t work anymore.

here it is: http://heilsufrettir.cartland.net/labs/resizewithclosebutton.html

I would like to combine this all together and:

1. User press link to form and gets a form in a shadowbox
2. User press submit button
3. Shadowbox windows resizes to a smaller size
4. Shadowbox window tells you "thank you for submitting"

In all these steps i have a close button in the left corner so the user can always close the window.

..
..
..

To simplify this, i zipped the content of this folder here:

http://heilsufrettir.cartland.net/labs/labs.zip

so you can download it a try it on you computer :)

Thank you very much and hopefully i can get this Shadowbox combo to work together :)

arnor from iceland

Re: Shadowbox + iframe resize addon + close button addon

cynthiahudson
There are different occasions where a student may perhaps need to write an essay. Here also one could go online and place an online company to write a well written custom essay for him. Acquiring custom written by a best essay writing service reviews at correct time helps a student in order to obtain high grade in writing.