Shadowbox in Fullscreen Mode with Flash(AS3)?

Shadowbox in Fullscreen Mode with Flash(AS3)?

taihan
I was wondering if you can properly call Shadowbox in the fullscreen mode (which is available since AS2) out of flash. I tried already but it seems as if the fullscreen mode is over the Shadowbox when I call it. Although when I exit the fullscreen mode the Shadowbox displays as if it was running the whole time 'underneath' the fullscreen mode.

Thank you for your help!

Re: Shadowbox in Fullscreen Mode with Flash(AS3)?

Rene
I'm having the same problem :-( did you find an answer yet?

regards Rene