Shadowbox in IE problems

Rosemachinegun
Hi, I first just want to say thanks for making this great piece of software available to the world!
 I've been trying to add shadowbox functionality to a website I'm working on and I was excited to see that it works brilliantly in Firefox. Then I was perplexed to find that it doesn't work properly in IE.
Upon clicking the Gallery button the black overlay pops up but no image comes up at all, and the overlay just waits for the user to click it away. if you have the time, could you take a look at the code and discern where I've erred?

Thanks for your time!

http://www.providenceassembly.org/gallery.html

Re: Shadowbox in IE problems

IchDu

Re: Shadowbox in IE problems

Rosemachinegun
Thanks for helping me to clean up my code =) . Looks like something else is perturbing IE this time though.

Re: Shadowbox in IE problems

IchDu
Now I know it!
DOCTYPE is missing!

    "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd"

Re: Shadowbox in IE problems

Rosemachinegun
That was it! Vielen Dank, mein kluger Freund!
To think I've been pulling my hair over such a simple thing.

Re: Shadowbox in IE problems

datil
It's easy to forget if you are drafting in Photoshop and moving over....