Shadowbox in IE

JuCobb2
I am trying to just do an init on the Shadowbox, which works fine in firefox, but blows up in IE. I get an
"Operation Aborted" error when I try and load the page in IE. Here is the call I am making:

<script> jQuery(document).ready(function(){ var options = { animSequence: 'sync', loadingImage: '../images/ajax-loader.gif', resizeLgImages: true, displayNav: true, handleUnsupported: 'remove', keysClose: ['c', 27] // c or esc }; Shadowbox.init(options); }); </script>
The ready() works fine if I throw an alert in there it comes up. But even if I do an empty init() it doesnt
work. The only thing unique about my environment is that I am using this in a JSF application using
Richfaces. Richfaces does come with its own jquery implementation, but I assume if it works in firefox it
should work in IE.