Quantcast

Shadowbox inline html via area element hrefs in a map element

KK

Shadowbox inline html via area element hrefs in a map element

KK
I have an image with a corresponding map element. I want each area element within it to link to a modal, derived from a hidden div on the page. How would I go about doing this? What's the setup? I can't seem to get it configured correctly. I would think I set the href attribute to the ID, like an anchor... but I'm missing the big picture. Can someone please guide me?

Thank you.