Shadowbox inside Shadowbox

Chriss Barnard
I Have some content inside a shadowbox and want to be able to have another box inside the current one! Is this possible?

I did try just putting a normal shadowbox enabled link, but this changed the containing shadowbox to the content I wanted in another box.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Shadowbox inside Shadowbox

build

Re: Shadowbox inside Shadowbox

Chriss Barnard
Which example do you think applies to me? As I couldn't seem to find one.

Re: Shadowbox inside Shadowbox

Chriss Barnard
Don't worry thanks for the help, I'll be definatly bookmarking that examples page, all sorted now just a case of me being dense.

Thanks