Shadowbox is set up but when clicking on an image it shows up the normal way

Shadowbox is set up but when clicking on an image it shows up the normal way

Chris
Hi,

I'm trying to get a gallery set up for my website and have the images open in shadow box when clicked; I'm building the site in deamweaver CS5.5. As far as I know I set up the shadowbox code and folders correctly. But it still doesnt want to display images in shadowbox; just the regular viewing method.

Can anyone take a quick look through my code and tell me if I have it set up correctly?
Let me know if you need anymore information.
Thanks!

http://www.freefilehosting.net/creatureproject

Re: Shadowbox is set up but when clicking on an image it shows up the normal way

n2fisher
Was this a link to your example?

http://www.freefilehosting.net/creatureproject    ?

It doesn't appear to go to one, perhaps I have to login to see it?

Provide a link and I'll look at it .. I'm a newbie myself, but I may be able to solve it for you.