Shadowbox license ?

mstegmann
Hi,

I am a little bit worried about the license for shadobox. The download version says GNU, but the svn version Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial-Share Alike license. So whats the right ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Shadowbox license ?

abompard
It looks like Shadowbox 2.0 is re-licenced under CC-BY-SA-NC.

Michael, is this change definitive, or do you plan on moving back to a GPL-compatible license in the future ?

(not judging here, you do whatever you want with your work of course, but I was using Shadowbox in some Affero GPL code, so I need to know if I can upgrade to the 2.0 version or if I need to switch)

Thanks !