Shadowbox no worky with Safari 4

Andy
Hi everyone,
I have used shadowbox successfully in a lot of projects, but I am having a problem with shadowbox and Safari 4 that I can't figure out. I searched the forum, but didn't find any solutions. I have shadowbox set up to display an iframe with a flash video player. It works great in all browsers except Safari 4. I have tested it on 3 different computers in this office, but it never works in Safari 4.

Anyway, here is a test page:
http://review.toolbox9.com/shadowbox/test.html

I added an alert box to show that the function is being fired in all browsers.

PS- I can't use the standard JW FLV player for various reasons. The player and everything work exactly the way they should in every browser except Safari.

Anyone?
Thanks,
Andy

Re: Shadowbox no worky with Safari 4

Andy
Hmm...
I just checked a site that I built with Shadowbox 2.0 and it works fine. So, the problem is only with Shadowbox 3.0. Maybe my directory structure is wrong?

Thanks,
Andy

Re: Shadowbox no worky with Safari 4

otheroom
I've got SB3 working with Safari 4 (Mac) so I'm guessing it is something in your implementation.