Shadowbox not Working in Firefox

frogman_pep
This page: http://www.frogmandesignz.com/away_Character.html is not working in Firefox, but works just fine in IE, Chrome and Safari.

Firefox version 19.0.2
Shadowbox.js version 3.0.3

I've looked through the forum/Google/documentation and could not seem to find a solution.

Firebug does not show any errors, so any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Shadowbox not Working in Firefox

frogman_pep
The problem I found is if you change this part of the code's id tag of id="away_Walkthrough_img" to img src"some_file.png" it  will work in Firefox: [rel="shadowbox;height=800;width=840" img id="away_Walkthrough_img"] (Note this is not how the code is, had to delete brackets|tags so it would display as text)

But this won't work for my setup to produce different size images for different browser window sizes, and as this works with the other browsers I'd assume there must be some way to get this right with Firefox?

Anyone any suggestion?

Re: Shadowbox not Working in Firefox

frogman_pep
Submited something at Bugzilla and they might edit edit the code, but for the interim I was advised to use display: "inline-block";

Which sure enough cleared up my dilemma.

Hope that helps any one else who might run into this.