Shadowbox not working, what am I doing wrong?

Shadowbox not working, what am I doing wrong?

hinkeltje
Hi,

I am trying to implement Shadowbox on a page but at some point I am doing something wrong and I can't find out where.

http://www.itasc-dev.com/rolf/

When you click on the blue button "Aan het woord is" in the header, it makes the whole page black and you don't see the content of the htm file.

Is there someone who can help me make this work?

Thanks,
Hinke

Re: Shadowbox not working, what am I doing wrong?

hinkeltje
Ok, have been trying around a lot more and now I do have a box with the content of my htm page.
But how do I place it in the center of my page instead of the right as it is now?