Quantcast

Shadowbox on Ipad and Iphone

hunterelf
Hi guys, i just recently got back into webdesigning and i found that my thickbox wasn't working properly, i read somewhere that shadowbox is a better script overall so i started to build with it today.

However when i preview on my ipad, the transparent black screen doesn't cover the whole screen leaving a white gap on the right and bottom of the page. This seems to only happen on mobile devices and it works fine in chrome and safari on PC and Mac... Does anyone know a fix for this situation??

many thanks!
rrt

Re: Shadowbox on Ipad and Iphone

rrt