Shadowbox only displays full screen youtube videos

Shadowbox only displays full screen youtube videos

Aaron
Not sure what is going on and Ive been working on this a while now and cant find the answer, but I have everything set up at the following link:

http://www.insuritas.com/default2.aspx

Its an asp page with severael scripts running, but the shadowbox css and js is linked properly and the jquery is up to date on the site.master file.  However, when the link for the shadowbox (rel) is set up, it links to the requested youtube video and plays fine, but does not animate and popup within the main page.  It looks as if the link to the youtube video is opening full screen (in the browser) in its own new page.  I obviously dont want to do this.  Has this issue occurred anywhere else or am I doing something wrong?

Using Chrome for testing btw.