Shadowbox.open() without defined width and height

qod

Shadowbox.open() without defined width and height

qod
Hello
I have problem with Shadowbox: in "Usage" section here on your website you are saying that when I set array with objects for Shadowbox.open() manualy I do not need to include width and height attributes for images, but if I really do not include them then Shadowbox stretches across whole screen with image pinned to upper left corner instead of showing it in its real size and centered - why?
qod

Re: Shadowbox.open() without defined width and height

qod
OK, I solved it myself - it needs to use player type as 'img' instead fo my default type of 'iframe'...and that's i: now Shadowbox stretches as it should with photos (player:'img') and also with videos (player:'iframe')