Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

no64
I made a set up with shadowbox to show FLV Videos.
Everything works fine in Safari and Firefox, but IE 6 wants to download the FLV.
Do anybody have the same problem?

Strange thing,

http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/

in IE 6,  works fine.

Re: Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

no64
... with the old version of Shadowbox the problem don't appear ?!?

Re: Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

zulaica
It's difficult to see what the problem would be without a link to an example.

Re: Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

no64
... I don't have it "official" online yet, so I can't post the link.

But, as I said, the 1.0 version of shadowbox is working the right way. What difference could be between those versions, causing this problem?

Re: Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

zulaica
There are quite a few differences in how to set up Shadowbox 2 when compared to the first version. From what it sounds like, it's possible that you haven't initialized Shadowbox 2 correctly... but it's really difficult to tell without a test case.

Re: Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

no64
... this is how I did it with version 2.0

.... and this way with version 1.0

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="src/css/shadowbox.css">

of course into the header.

...strange thing - version 1.0 worked so far but now it has the same problem with IE6.

Maybe there is some problem with my IE cause I have it on a virtual windows desktop at MacOS

Re: Shadowbox wants to download video in IE 6

zulaica
Hm. Seems fine. Is the url to the player correct?

But that wouldn't affect it if the problem is only in IE. Hmm. I'll keep juggling this in my head.