Shadowbox widths are different in different screen resolutions

Shadowbox widths are different in different screen resolutions

Laura M.
Hi, wondering if anyone else is grappling with this -

If I am using an init call like this
Shadowbox.init({player: "iframe",width:680, });

overlay popups of wildly different widths depending on the screen resolution.
Also, I am not clear why changing the size of the browser window changes
the width of the shadowbox.  Is there a way to disable this?

I don't think handleOversize is relevant since the shadowbox has no way to access the width of the webpage being loaded (please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Many thanks.

Re: Shadowbox widths are different in different screen resolutions

HenzeBerkheij
basically you want the screen to be 680 no matter what the screenwidth and height is?

let's see...where did i left that fix of mine...ah...here it is, look at the last comment i made, it's a download link to a modified (dutch) script which does just that what you need. just set the modal option!

http://shadowbox-js.1309102.n2.nabble.com/Is-it-possible-to-prevent-shadowbox-from-automatically-resizing-tp3560684p3560684.html