Quantcast

Shadowbox within a Shadowbox

Apologia
I read some other people having a similar question, but was different than my scenario. I am using very symbol coding

a href="donationSecurity.html" rel="shadowbox;height=270;width=600"

and when that window opens, there is another link in the paragraph that when clicked I wanted to have a new, bigger window open on top; so that when they click to close, they are back at the first shadowbox window.

When I try it as usual, the second shadowbox is real small, regardless of how large I set the size.

Is it possible to open a larger box on top of a smaller one?

Re: Shadowbox within a Shadowbox

Sebastian Schreiber
Did you solve this problem? I have the same issue

Re: Shadowbox within a Shadowbox

csgaraglino
Did either of you guys figure this one out?