Shadowbox won't load my page :(

Hannah
I've used lightbox countless times before, and I'm not new to coding, however, this has baffled me (and the more it baffles me the more I think it's probably a ridiculously easy solution!)

My test page www.chimmyjoos.co.uk/test.html

My shadow box test is the first box, titles 'More Information', however, click on the link and it opens a new page, not the pretty overlay i'm looking for with shadowbox. I've checked the links over and over, I've checked the support page over and over but to no avail. I also tried using absolute links but this hasn't worked either.

Please if anyone can help I would be eternally grateful!

Re: Shadowbox won't load my page :(

Hannah
I've changed some code, and now the page loads with the word 'cancel' in the bottom left hand corner of my page, and when the link is clicked the page expands but nothing happens.....

Re: Shadowbox won't load my page :(

Wizzud
You're missing rel="stylesheet" from the link that loads shadowbox.css