Shadowboxing a LOGIN FORM from remote HTML page

Shadowboxing a LOGIN FORM from remote HTML page

Justo
This post was updated on .
Let me start off by saying that I am no coding mastermind, to say the least. So please bare with...

If you go to fsboranker.com you will see a large "Login" link.

When that link is clicked it is shadowboxing the HTML from fsboranker.com/login.html

When the user name and password get entered (via the Shadowbox) and I click "Sign In" or simply hit enter, nothing happens.

However, if I just go straight to fsboranker.com/login.html it works just fine.

Is there something I can do to make this work?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin