Quantcast

Show browser's crollbars when resizing browser

Show browser's crollbars when resizing browser

jmzc

Hello.

I'm using Shadowbox 3.0.3

My config es

Shadowbox.init({
                animateFade: false,
                animate: true,
                modal: true,
                displayNav: true,
                handleOversize: "none",
                viewportPadding:-1000,
                skipSetup: true
                });

and

Shadowbox.open({
                content: url,
                player: 'iframe',
                height:500,
                width:700
                });

I would like when browser's view area is smaller than sb-content , browser's scrollbars were visible.
I mean:
- sb-content non-resizeable ( fixed size ), but
- browser's scrollbars are shown when it's required

Thanks

Re: Show browser's crollbars when resizing browser

Lance
This defeats the purpose of a responsive window.

Best to review the options on handleOversize.  "None" is the least user friendly option.  Also, viewportPadding:-1000 is nonsensical and ineffective.

I recommend checking the size of the viewport at initialization and toggling handleOversize between "resize" for large screens and "drag" for small screens.  I make an exception on large screens if the image is too detailed to be resized (IE infographics).  You can also use the same code to adjust the padding to 0 to maximize the viewing area.

Re: Show browser's crollbars when resizing browser

jmzc

Thanks, but the content inside the iframe is not responsive.
So, I prefer a fixed size and show scrollbars ( when viewport is smaller than iframe )

wiewportPadding:-1000 is working fine for me , why do you say it's ineffective ?