Size image.

zioigna
Greetings to all.
I have read several posts before asking you if you give me some advice.
I'm working with Shadowdox and I'm happy for the images on my site, but I can not enlarge more images (as I could with Ligthbox).
I hope you can help me. thanks
P.S = Sorry for my bad English.

Re: Size image.

Incomsys
Use this

rel="shadowbox[gallery]width=1280;height=720;"

Re: Size image.

zioigna
Thank you for your answer, but I have tried is not working. There seems to be a paramtreo that blocks the view to my parameters. that sno
(example) I put width = 1024, height = 681 "but the display and 500 x 350. amettere handleOversize I also tried:" none "in the options but it is not sucesso nothing.
You qualtra idea for me?
thanks