Skin the color of the progressbar and volume indicator for the flv player [solved]

Skin the color of the progressbar and volume indicator for the flv player [solved]

retc42
If anybody would like to chg the default green color of the progressbar and the volume indicator for the .flv player then search for 0x557722 in the .js.

In yr site simply replace it:

<script type="text/javascript"> Shadowbox.init({ flashVars: { lightcolor: '0xC0D5FF' } }); </script>
Hope it helps someone. It took me some time to find out.

My current question now:
Is there any idea for me how to include another skin?
I have a .zip file, which contains an .xml file, collecting all assests from a couple of sub-folders.
How-to? (An example would be great!)
I tried all variations I found in the forum, w/o success. I unzipped and assigned the xml file and also tried it only with the .zip file.

Thks

Re: Skin the color of the progressbar and volume indicator for the flv player [solved]

manfer
With flashVars you can define the skin of jw player.

What we have to take into account is that shadowbox come packaged with a version of jw player that is 1year by now. So it is better if you replace the player.swf file included with shadowbox for a more recent version of the jw player.

If that is not done some newer skins can fail silently and it is only for that reason. They are not compatible with that old version of jw player.