Some embedded videos work with YouTube and some do not in Chrome/FF, all work in Safari

Some embedded videos work with YouTube and some do not in Chrome/FF, all work in Safari

Jeremy Fischer
I'm building a site and pulling videos from our YouTube site and have them popping up in a shadowbox on click on our site. Specific videos fail every time, but only in Chrome and FF. They work in Safari. I let it set literally for hours yesterday and it never loaded in Chrome. I can view the same video from the YouTube site just fine. Most videos work fine. And *ALL* work fine from Safari...just not Chrome and Firefox.

Page: http://pti.iu.edu/gallery/video/rt-videos.php

Video: 2nd on page is one that doesn't work in Chrome/FF-- Penguin Computing and Indiana University (pulls URL  http://www.youtube.com/v/-Jz4yffe3so&rel=1&autoplay=1)

Also, to note, in Chrome if I jog the progress bar back and forth a bit, the video will start playing. I had perhaps thought there was a mixed content problem but I'm not sure now since I can make it play by moving the progress bar around.

In the developer's console, I see the get fail, but can't figure out why. Here's a shot of the dev console:

https://youtube-a-googleproductforums-com.googlegroups.com/attach/d7cb49a88e962b46/youtube-failure.jpg?gda=BoNX_UcAAADCNG5gi-q8qyfllg20erlkLDts304Y_Fn8VZo_krgr3FmdVgxdFKEJjX6NUYDrR74bQwFxJw55cVwemAxM-EWmeV4duv6pDMGhhhZdjQlNAw&view=1&part=2

Any pointers would be much appreciated!